Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Interview With Soil, Exclusively On New Noise!


"Ryan, it’s been a long time since you’ve been in SOiL. How did you wind up back in the band after all these years?

The band received an offer to do a tenth anniversary tour for the album Scars in the UK. We got to talking about me coming back to do this run and it all worked out. I was getting to a point in my career that I needed a change or to walk away again. I was feeling burnt out. When we returned from the UK tour, my head was still in the direction of walking away, but at the end of the day I couldn’t deny how much fun we had during these anniversary dates. So after A LOT of talk, we decided to continue on doing shows and perhaps even make another album together..."

Read More Here: http://newnoisemagazine.com/featured-interview-soil-vocalist-ryan-mccombs-playing-troops-influences-album-whole/

No comments:

Post a Comment