Thursday, August 8, 2013

The Doppelgangaz - Hark (NN Promo 2013 Hip-Hop)


"I guess you’ll have to excuse me, but I was expecting something a little different from The Doppelgangaz. The word doppelganger of course, means “a ghost or apparition similar to another person” and is derived from a mid-19th century German word that means “double-goer.” I blame myself, being an author of genre fiction; for deciding to check the album out purely on the name of the group. So the sci-fi lyrical nature that I first expected is actually rapidly different then the material I was presented here. At any rate, the group does tread along the same path as other dirty rappers like Necro or Brotha Lynch Hung and that’s definitely good news for people looking for that underground sound..."

Read More Here: http://newnoisemagazine.com/hiphop/album-review-doppelgangaz-hark/

No comments:

Post a Comment