Saturday, January 25, 2014

WE'VE MOVED!

Hello all, and sorry that I couldn't get to you sooner. This blog is now just an archive as we have moved to a new and official website. You can now find all the things you loved about the tower, just a bit spiffier at:

www.thegrimtower.com

Already, Week 97 has been posted there, along with my first round of 2013 mass reviews, several interview and review links and much more! So head on over to our new home and I hope that you'll enjoy it. And if you've already got the old email address, it still works - so you're free to send me any material to review and I'll still review it. I'm working with the web designer to make sure that nothing changes, other than the layout.

Thanks for being loyal to The Grim Tower and hopefully you'll like the new look!

- The Fallen Alchemist 


No comments:

Post a Comment