Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Hello There, My Name Is Spambot And I'm Here To Fuck Up All Your Hard Work!

To all bands and labels:

If you got a message from me that sounds just odd and features some kind of weird link which may refer to this:

 It would be a Malaysian spambot. Now I don't know what's different from a Malaysian spambot and a spambot from Egypt, but chances are I might end up writing about it in a short story. The message was headed with "Breaking News" and was sent to damn near everyone on my contact list, including literary agents which now has me just a little pissed and convinced that I will have to use my other email address to query them for the complete Will's Downfall.

So if you saw any funny business, just delete it and know that I've changed my password. 

No comments:

Post a Comment